Earlier this week my colleague tweeted about a post on bangitout.com on random thoughts of people our age. These were just too damn funny so I had to share it! The following are the ones where I was happy because I realised I’m not the only one :-):
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- Do you remember when you were a kid playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.
- There is a great need for sarcasm font.
- I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
- The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
- Bad decisions make good stories
- How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?
As a passionate biker in Amsterdam I of course disagree with this one:
- As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
Want to read them all? Check it out here.