50 posts, 20,638 unique visits from over 24 different countries on 5 continents, 15 blogreactions and 367 days later, it’s time to celebrate my blog’s first birthday! I started this blog (my second) last year, basically out of curiosity. I was wondering if, and if so, what kind of reactions I would get on my blog, how many people would actually read it, what they would find interesting etc. Some funny findings:
- My most readpost is surprisingly about a German city, Düsseldorf (1,053 views).
- My least read post is ironically my first one (1 view). It’s a good thing I didn’t gave up immediately :-)
- The link that was clicked on the most is a picture of the Zollhof Gebaude in Düsseldorf, a great example of beautiful architecture: http://livo.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/zollhof–gebaude–dusseldorf.jpg
- The least clicked on link is the one where people could check whether the World Press Photo exhibition would come to a place near them: http://www.worldpressphoto.org/
- After my post about interning at Hill & Knowlton in London, I received three different e-mails from students who wanted to do the same and asked me about tips on how to get in.
I want to thank all the people that have visited my blog the past year. Thank you for your time, interest and comments… You’re always welcome to come back :-)